
Just a few pictures from my recent ride out at Farragut State Park
Hey, hold on a second, this isn't my bike.
Think I will be turning around NOW.

With the weather quickly changing to more fall like conditions, it is raining as I type this, I thought I would put up a few pictures of one of the last really nice days we had. I spent this past weekend on my bike as much as possible knowing that the sun would be leaving us soon. All of these were taken out at Farragut State Park. My mom and her friend were going out to ride their horses so I loaded up my bike and went along.
School is back in full swing and I have my first tests starting tomorrow. I can see the mileage I put on my bike slipping out of my fingers. I should be spending this time right now to study, but oh well, I will get to that in a few minutes.
0 comments:
Post a Comment