CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 22, 2008

Back to School

So today was my first day back in school. This is my second year in the two year Physical Therapist Assistant program out at Spokane Falls Community College. I am excited to get going and of course, finish. I think this year will me a much better and dare I say it, fun year. Last year I remember coming home and just crying. I was so overwhelmed and some what scared that as soon as my best friend asked me how my first day went I just started crying. This year I came home feeling very good about things.

I think the pure fact that we all already knew each other and our instructors, the classrooms etc. made it much easier. We fell right back into the swing of things, kicking off the day with lectures and lab. My classes are therapeutic exercise, introduction to orthopedics, and a pediatric class. I am looking forward to all of them, but especially the peds class.

I was able to do all of those stupid little things that end up being a pain like get a parking pass, get all my books etc. today so that was great to get out of the way. All in all it was good to get back into class and see everyone again, I am glad to be back in a way. I am excited like I said to get started so I can get done. The one bad thing about being back in school is gonna be the time I won't be able to spend on my bike. It sucks but at the same time I know it will be worth it. I was able to figure out a way to do both last year and I think this year will be a little bit of a lighter load in school. My biggest fear last year was that I would not make any improvements with my cycling due to the fact that I was unable to ride. I found though this year that I still made huge improvements and did well. So I guess that will be the case this year and even if I don't make HUGE improvements this next season, after this school year I will be done with school and be able to keep a more 'regular' workout schedule.

So, wish me luck, one more year!!!!

0 comments: