11 years ago when I first saw Maggie as a 14 week old puppy, I knew she would be the one I would take home. I bought her from a breeder who was going to keep her for himself but his wife quickly put an end to that due to the fact they already had 3 Dalmatians. She has been a great dog, minus the countless dollars I (and my parents) have put into her due to surgery, sickness, and even being stolen from the front yard. All of that aside though, I couldn't have asked for a better dog.

Maggie in the background, my mom's dog on my lap

The only way to keep her from licking at her stiches was to either put these PJ's on her, or the stupid cone, this seemed a bit better choice. She seemed to like these better anyway, it was winter and I think she liked the warmth of the flannel.

It was dinner time and Maggie was putting on her PLEASE FEED ME face

The only way to keep her from licking at her stiches was to either put these PJ's on her, or the stupid cone, this seemed a bit better choice. She seemed to like these better anyway, it was winter and I think she liked the warmth of the flannel.

1 comments:
I didn't even notice the PJ's b/c of her spots. But now I see --- how cute!
Post a Comment