Usually by this time of the summer I have had my Camaro out for at least a few months. This year for a few reasons I am just now getting it out and on the road. I had it out in late May early June when the CDA police were so nice to inform me that my tabs were expired, WHOOPS! See I put it in storage for the winter every year around September, well the plates expired last September. So much to the disappointment of my father (he taught me better then this) I didn't even think about looking at the tabs when I took it out of the unit. I was so excited to be driving my car again that I just took off with no worries. Well, I got away with it for a bit, but then my luck ran out. Since then I have moved to Washington, so I had to save up some money to not only pay the ticket, but to also switch everything over to Washington. Anyway, now all of that is taken care of and I am once again on the road with my summer car! Only one problem....I can't put my bike on this car:)
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment