CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

And so it begins.....



Tonight was the start of what most of us that ride on a regular basis dread, riding the trainer. ARGH! With the changing of the clocks and the fading daylight comes the fading of the opprotunities to ride in the daylight hours. Without a decent light, for now, I am left to ride inside on the trainer. Tonight was typical for me and the first few rides on the trainer, short and painfully boring. I made it about an hour and then just couldn't do it any longer. I was able to get my workout in though so its not all bad. Really ridng the trainer isn't all that bad for me sometimes, right now it does allow me to review some of my school notes or catch up on some of the shows I have recorded over the week, so guess I should look on the bright side.


As I sit going nowhere fast Itry and remind myself how much I love riding my bike and hate not doing well once the spring rolls around. In order to be ready for the season next year I know a certain amount of trainer time is required. I am hoping to mix in a few other workout options this winter, snowshoeing, running, etc. Maybe even get a few friends together for some group trainer rides:) we might as well try and make it fun right!?


Well, since I have put my time in tonight on the trainer, I am now going to sit back and relax a bit, not homework, no thinking, just relaxing.

0 comments: