CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 25, 2010

My New Job

Today I started my new job at Kootenai Health, but I wasn't actually working today and won't be for the next week. See at a hospital your orientation is a bit more extensive, I guess. I will be in the classroom for the next two days at least and then after that I will be getting some orientation on my unit. I am really excited to start a new position at such a great place to work. I wouldn't have thought that I would end up at a hospital in the rehab unit but here I am. Funny how when you are in school you think you will end up doing one thing but then it doesn't work out and something else does. I started out in out patient in another clinic in the area but just wasn't getting the hours I was hoping for, this position is full time which the other wasn't.

So hopefully tomorrow goes by quickly, it was a bit boring today but I guess sitting in a classroom for the entire day can get the way. I will update everyone as I can but am looking forward to the new venture.

0 comments: