Well, its done. School is finally over, for the most part. I finished up with finals last week and am now on spring break-YAY. I start again on April 6th but this time no classroom education, its all out in the clinic-another YAY. I am so glad to be done with the testing, homework, and honestly the drive in to class everyday.
I will be doing a pediatric rotation first, which should be interesting, followed by a out-patient rotation. It will be a bit different not going in to school everyday and seeing all of my friends but being out in the 'real world' is going to make the last year and a half of school so worth it. I feel pretty comfortable out in the clinic and so that should make for a pretty fun time.
Today I kicked off spring break with a race, as in years past the Lewiston Duathlon was the weekend after finals. Its been kind of a nice race to do in the simple fact that it is right as I get done with the quarter, so I use it kind of as a celebration of being done. This year was a good one, had a good bike time and a fast runner. We ended up 2nd overall and had a great time with friends. I am getting a bit sleepy however, due to the waking up at 5 AM in order to get down to Lewiston in time to get a warm up in for the 10 AM race start. Looks like it may be a early night for me.
I forgot to take pictures today at the race, so I have none to post-oopps. Had the camera in my back pocket and everything.
Saturday, March 28, 2009
Done
Posted by Wendy at 9:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Proud of you and your school thing. I could never go back to school and am in AH of people like you...nice day in Lewiston glad to here...where is the race report...
Race report to follow :)
Good Job you did amazing!!! Glad you had fun...a little disappointed there aren't any pictures though :)
Post a Comment